Buffalo Chicken Dip
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese and next 10 ingredients; stir in chicken and ½ cup cheese. Pour into a 1½-quart baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/