This savory Brussels Sprouts Salad is a wholesome and delicious combination of chopped bacon, balsamic vinaigrette, and pomegranate seeds.
Brussels Sprouts Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Makes 8 servings
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain, reserving ¼ cup drippings in skillet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and next 3 ingredients until combined. Gradually whisk in warm bacon drippings until well combined.
- In large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, cooked bacon, and vinegar mixture until well combined. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!