These Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches are a yummy combination of fudge brownies, vanilla ice cream, and candy sprinkles.
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes about 10 servings
Write a review
- 2 (19.8-ounce) boxes fudge brownie mix
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 2 (15x11-inch) jelly-roll pans.
- Prepare brownie mixes according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake for 16 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Cover and freeze 1 pan of brownies for no more than 2 hours. Spread softened ice cream evenly over remaining pan of brownies; cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Invert brownies onto ice cream layer. Cut into desired shapes. Sprinkle edges of sandwiches with candy sprinkles. Store in freezer, or serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/