Use any fun shape of pasta you have on hand for this bow tie pasta salad. The goat cheese makes the dish extra rich and creamy.
Bow Tie Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh steam-in-bag French green beans, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar and next 4 ingredients.
- Cut green beans into 1-inch pieces. Add beans, pasta, and next 4 ingredients to vinegar mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!