Blueberry Mini Loaves
Makes 4 (5 1/2-inch) loaves
Write a review
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 4 (5 1/2-inch) loaf pans with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and next 3 ingredients. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating just until combined after each addition; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool for 30 minutes on wire racks; serve warm.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/