Greek yogurt is the secret to the creamy texture of these homemade ice pops.
Blueberry-Basil Yogurt Pops
Makes 10 servings
Write a review
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- In the container of a blender, process blueberries, sugar, and basil on medium-high speed until finely chopped. Add yogurt, and process until well combined. Pour mixture into 10 (1/4-cup) ice pop molds, and freeze overnight or until firm.
- If you don't have ice pop molds, freeze the mixture in small plastic storage containers or small paper cups. Wait until the mixture is partially frozen before inserting wooden craft sticks so they stay upright.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!