This BLT Macaroni Salad is a refreshing twist on the classic sandwich.
BLT Macaroni Salad
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) package thick-cut bacon, chopped and cooked
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, lemon zest and juice, salt, garlic, and pepper until smooth; stir in pasta, bacon, and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving or up to overnight. Stir in spinach just before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!