BLT Cups are a healthy and delicious take on classic bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches.
Makes about 1½ dozen
Write a review
- 8 ounces reduced-fat bacon, cooked and crumbled*
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 small leaves Bibb lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine bacon and next 6 ingredients. Spoon about ¼ cup mixture into each lettuce leaf. Serve immediately.
- *We used Gwaltney Reduced-Fat Bacon.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/