Subtle sweetness of this Blood orange Watercress Salad make it a great lunch or side dish.
Blood Orange Watercress Salad
Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon blood orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon coarse-grained mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package watercress
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, blood orange juice, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add watercress, orange segments, and feta cheese; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/