This delicious bacon-wrapped Blackberry Pork Tenderloin will impress everyone at your supper table.
Blackberry Pork Tenderloin
Makes 6 servings
- 2 (1½-pound) pork tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 slices center-cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup blackberry preserves
- 1½ cups fresh blackberries, divided
- Garnish: fresh thyme, fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 450°. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with thyme, salt, and pepper. Wrap 5 bacon slices around each tenderloin, and secure with wooden picks. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add vinegar, and bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in preserves. Reserve half of mixture in a small bowl; stir ½ cup blackberries into mixture in bowl.
- Brush pork with blackberry mixture in skillet. Bake 5 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes. Slice tenderloin, and serve with reserved blackberry mixture and remaining 1 cup blackberries.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!