Paula created this flavorful update to a traditional Greek salad featuring a surprise Southern ingredient—the black-eyed pea!
Black-Eyed Pea Greek Salad
Makes about 6 cups
Write a review
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup thawed frozen or rinsed and drained canned black-eyed peas
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/