This Benedictine Spread with Ham and Radishes is a delicious spring appetizer.
Benedictine Spread with Ham and Radishes
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- ½ (8-ounce) French baguette, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated seedless cucumber
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into ¼-inch strips
- Garnish: minced fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on prepared pan, and brush with oil.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Spread mixture over toasted bread slices. Top each with radish slices and ham strips. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!