Hollowed-out assorted bell peppers make pretty serving containers for this Bell Pepper Dip.
Bell Pepper Dip
Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Write a review
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/