Like the paper containers that are holding the snack mix? Get the template for them here.
Barbecue Snack Mix
Makes about 18 cups
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups corn-and-rice cereal*
- 4 cups corn cereal squares*
- 3 cups bite-size Cheddar cheese crackers*
- 3 cups baked snack crackers*
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a small bowl, whisk together butter and next 7 ingredients.
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereals and remaining 4 ingredients. Stir butter mixture into cereal mixture until well coated.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until crispy. Spread in a single layer on wax paper to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- *We used Crispix and Corn Chex Cereals and Cheez-Its and Wheat Thins Original Crackers.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/