Enjoy a slice or two of this creamy Banana Caramel Cheesecake Pie. It’s the perfect dessert after a delicious meal.
Banana Caramel Cheesecake Pie
Makes 1 (9-inch) deep-dish pie
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package Biscoff Cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1½ (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¾ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 cup sliced banana
- ½ cup caramel topping
- Garnish: banana slices
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter, granulated sugar, and salt. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add cream and sour cream, and beat until very thick, about 3 minutes. Stir in sliced banana. Spread into prepared crust. Dollop caramel sauce onto pie, and gently swirl together. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with banana slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!