Balsamic-Glazed Candy Cane Beets
Write a review
- 4 pounds candy cane beets, stemmed, peeled, and quartered
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On prepared pan, toss together beets and next 3 ingredients. Arrange in a single layer on pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, zest, and juice. Pour over beets, and bake 10 minutes more. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/