Serve this scrumptious Baked Pimiento Cheese Dip at your next event.
Baked Pimiento Cheese Dip
Makes about 3 cups
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toasted baguette slices
- Garnish: sliced green onion, pimientos
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in Cheddar, pimientos, green onion, jalapeño, capers, mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with baguette slices. Garnish with green onion and pimientos, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!