Fresh cheese, heirloom tomatoes, kalamata olives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and rosemary make this Baked Feta with Cherry Tomatoes a special treat. Serve this tasty appetizer with your favorite crackers.
Baked Feta with Cherry Tomatoes
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese
- 1 cup halved heirloom cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place feta in a small baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together tomatoes, olives, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture onto feta.
- Bake until tomatoes start to blister and split and feta is soft, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with rosemary, and serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!