You don’t have to boil the ravioli beforehand when assembling this cheesy baked ravioli.
Baked Cheese Ravioli
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 (9-ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 2 large yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt; cook until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Let mixture cool enough to handle, then squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Chop spinach.
- Place a single layer of ravioli into prepared pan. Pour half of pasta sauce on top. Layer half of spinach, half of squash, and half of cheese. Repeat layers once.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until ravioli is tender and cheese is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!