Prepare this delicious Baked Barbecue Spaghetti with a vinegar-based barbecue sauce because it cuts through the richness of the pork and cheese. Grab some pork from your favorite neighborhood barbecue joint to make this in no time.
Baked Barbecue Spaghetti
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1½ cups jarred pasta sauce
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound smoked pulled pork
- ½ cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together pasta and barbecue sauces; stir in spaghetti and pork until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, and top with cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Kitchen Tip: You can assemble it a day ahead, refrigerate it overnight, and bake it just before you're ready to serve.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!