This Bacon-Chive Butter has plenty of flavor from fresh chives, white wine vinegar, bacon, and ground black pepper.
Makes 1 pound
Write a review
- 1 (1-pound) package unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and remaining 5 ingredients at medium-high speed until combined. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 3 months.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/