These Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are prefect for tailgating or hosting friends at home during football season.
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Makes about 1 dozen
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 14 slider buns
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- In a large bowl, stir together ground chuck and next 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into 14 patties.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted in center registers 160°. Top patties with cheese slices, remove from grill, and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!