This delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Mac is a true crowd-pleasing casserole. Bake one and take it to your next potluck!
Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Colby−Jack cheese blend, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet, and let drain on paper towels. Pour off drippings, and wipe skillet with a paper towel.
- In skillet, cook ground chuck and onion over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly. Drain well. Stir in three-fourths of bacon, tomatoes, ketchup, relish, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Stir in 1 package of Colby-Jack and Cheddar until well combined. Stir in pasta until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with remaining Colby-Jack cheese and remaining bacon.
- Bake until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!