Theses easy-to-assemble Avocado and Turkey Club Sandwiches are great grab-and-go meals for busy days.
Avocado and Turkey Club Sandwiches
Makes 4 servings
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) loaf ciabatta bread, halved lengthwise and crosswise
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut side of all bread pieces. Top bottom bread pieces with turkey, tomato, bacon, avocado, sprouts, and top bread pieces. Cut in half to serve.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!