This Avocado-Spinach Dip is a cinch to make, and everyone you serve it to will love it.
Makes about 4 cups
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups thinly sliced sweet onion
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until golden brown and caramelized. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine avocado pulp and next 3 ingredients; beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Stir in caramelized onion and spinach. Serve immediately with corn chips, or cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap directly onto surface of dip, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/