This seasonal slaw will be a hit at your next potluck, cookout, or picnic.
Serves: 8 to 10
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small head purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith or Pink Lady apple, cut into matchsticks
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted salted pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Add cabbage and all remaining ingredients, tossing gently to combine.