This Asparagus with Sage Bread Crumbs is a quick, easy, and delicious side dish.
Asparagus with Sage Bread Crumbs
Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped sage
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on prepared pan. In a small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and all remaining ingredients; sprinkle mixture onto asparagus.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until asparagus are tender. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!