Asian Chicken and Rice Salad
Write a review
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat shredded and skin and bones discarded
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- Garnish: fresh cilantro, wonton strips*
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and next 3 ingredients; whisk in olive oil in a slow, steady stream until well combined. Stir in chicken and next 3 ingredients. Garnish with cilantro and wonton strips, if desired. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- We used Fresh Gourmet Authentic Wonton Strips.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/