This dish utilizes this Fig Preserves recipe. Keep a jar on hand to whip up this fig vinaigrette in no time!
Arugula, Melon, and Prosciutto Salad with Fig Vinaigrette
makes 6 servings
Write a review
- ⅓ cup Fig Preserves
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) bag arugula
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew melon balls
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In the container of a blender, place Fig Preserves, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, and salt; process until smooth. Remove center piece of blender lid. With blender running, add oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Let stand to room temperature before serving.
- Divide arugula among 6 salad plates. Top with cantaloupe, honeydew, and prosciutto. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and drizzle with Fig Vinaigrette.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/