After the indulgence of the holidays, this colorful salad is perfect for getting a healthful boost of fruits and vegetables into your diet. Sweet orange, tangy grapefruit, buttery avocado, and crunchy arugula create a satisfying combination of tastes and textures.
Arugula and Grapefruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- ½ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 (4-ounce) bag fresh baby arugula
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- In a medium bowl, whisk together grapefruit juice and next 6 ingredients. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Among serving plates, divide arugula and remaining 4 ingredients. Drizzle with grapefruit juice mixture.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/