Serve this light and delicious Apple-Pecan Spinach Salad with a hearty family meal.
Apple-Pecan Spinach Salad
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (5-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 (5-ounce) bag fresh arugula
- 2 Pink Lady or Honeycrisp apples, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup toasted pecan halves
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients until well combined. Add spinach and arugula, and toss gently until well coated. Top with apple, pecans, and blue cheese. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!