Sweet, buttery little biscuit pieces make this money bread addictive!
Sticky Monkey Bread
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated honey butter biscuits, each biscuit halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 15-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/3 cup granulated sugar and pie spice, shaking well.
- Lightly shape each biscuit half into a ball. Add balls in batches to sugar mixture, and shake to coat. Layer half of biscuit pieces in prepared pan, and drizzle with honey. Top with remaining biscuit pieces.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter, brown sugar, salt, and remaining 1/3 cup granulated sugar to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Carefully pour onto biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 40 minutes, covering with foil to prevent excess browning, if necessary. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert pan onto a serving plate; serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!