Hot Pimiento Cheese Dip
Write a review
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bagel chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and next 7 ingredients at medium-low speed with a mixer until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Serve with bagel chips.
- Dip can be assembled, covered, and refrigerated overnight before baking as directed.
Paula Deen Magazine http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/