Sweet and spice are balanced perfectly in these Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings.
Honey–Glazed Chicken Wings
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together wings, oil, salt, and pepper; place wings on prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring honey, butter, garlic, and red pepper to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally; cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes, turning wings halfway through baking time. Brush wings with honey mixture, and bake until golden brown and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes more. Serve with any remaining honey mixture.
Paula Deen Magazine http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!