Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
Makes 12 to 16 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 1 (8- to 9-pound) fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, mustard, honey, pineapple juice, and ground red pepper.
- Place ham in a large roasting pan, and drizzle with sugar mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 45 to 60 minutes more, basting with pan drippings every 15 minutes.
Paula Deen Magazine http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/