These Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs are filled with the delicious flavors of prosciutto, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add prosciutto and garlic; cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks, and place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with fork, and stir in mayonnaise, blue cheese, mustard, white pepper, and prosciutto mixture until well combined. Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine http://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!